Windgate Product Line
Windgate New Construction windows are specifically designed to meet the discerning needs of architects, builders, homeowners, and the changing needs of the residential building industry. The result is a high-performance series of vinyl windows that feature aesthetically integrated window styles, strength and durability.
Windgate New Construction Window Features and Window Option Specifications:
- Highest quality vinyl for a lifetime of trouble-free performance
- Full 3 1/4″ jamb depth chambered frame for maximum structural integrity
- Fusion-welded frames and sashes for extra strength and durability
- 3/4″ insulated glass for superior thermal performance
- Optional Innovative™ (Low E) coating system with Warm Edge spacer technology, reduces utility costs
- Single-hung, double-hung, glider, and fixed windows come with a double-wall, integral “J” channel designed into the frame, eliminating the cost of an add-on “J” channel while providing a pleasing “beveled” exterior look.
- Glider models feature a lift-out sash with heavy-duty brass rollers, allowing for even large sashes to glide easily without tipping or sticking.
- Casements feature sashes that open completely, windows can be cleaned easily from inside your home. Multi-Point locking system locks sash at multiple points, for the utmost security.
- Companion awning models available
- Full range of geometric shapes and transoms provide a wide range of architectural choices.
- Available in colonial, prairie and custom grid patterns with flat or contour shaped muntin bars.
- Download the Windgate Product Brochure