Windgate Architectural Shapes series windows are specifically designed to meet the discerning needs of architects, builders, homeowners, and the changing needs of the residential building industry. The result is a high-performance series of vinyl windows that feature aesthetically integrated window styles, strength and durability.
Features of Alliance Geometric Shape Windows
All Windgate New Construction Windows feature:
- Highest quality vinyl for a lifetime of trouble-free performance
- Full 3 1/4″ jamb depth chambered frame for maximum structural integrity
- Fusion-welded frames and sashes for extra strength and durability
- 3/4″ insulated glass for superior thermal performance
- Optional Innovative™ (Low E) coating system with Warm Edge spacer technology, reduces utility costs
Windgate New Construction Window Systems
- Single-hung, double-hung, glider, and fixed windows come with a double-wall, integral “J” channel designed into the frame, eliminating the cost of an add-on “J” channel while providing a pleasing “beveled” exterior look.
- Glider models feature a lift-out sash with heavy-duty brass rollers, allowing for even large sashes to glide easily without tipping or sticking.
- Casements feature sashes that open completely, windows can be cleaned easily from inside your home. Multi-Point locking system locks sash at multiple points, for the utmost security.
- Companion awning models available
- Full range of geometric shapes and transoms provide a wide range of architectural choices.
- Available in colonial, prairie and custom grid patterns with flat or contour shaped muntin bars.